› See how in a live online webinar
In this age of BIM, using the latest technology is essential for keeping projects on schedule and on budget. With the need for on-demand digital information and collaboration, the architectural sector is moving the planning and designing life-cycle of a project into one integrated and streamlined process to maximize efficiencies.
When: July 23, 2014 | 10:00 am PDT | 1:00 pm EDT
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE LIVE WEBINAR
- Discovering how early stages of a design involving checking vehicle swept path will prevent or anticipate major changes due to accessibility restrictions.
- Managing updates to the design or site layout by editing the vehicle path simulation.
- Controlling the display of information related to the vehicle simulation. BIM projects contain a great deal of information so customizing the view is essential for keeping the project clean.
- Learning about the large database of vehicles available for use in AutoTURN® for Autodesk® Revit® for testing vehicular spatial requirements in a site design.
AutoCAD® USERS: SEE OUR OTHER CAD SOLUTIONS IN ACTION
- Designing multiple parking layouts complete with custom stalls, row types, and parking islands in just minutes using ParkCAD™ .
- Demonstrating AutoTURN 9.0's innovative features for evaluating vehicle vertical clearances and vertical grades for ramp design or overhead conflicts.
- Performing 3D swept path analysis using AutoTURN Pro 3D and learning how to import the 3D vehicle simulation into Autodesk Revit.